SCI FI announced that its newest original series, Warehouse 13, has begun production in Toronto with an eye to a July premiere.
Eleven episodes are in production, in addition to the previously produced two-hour pilot.
Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly and Saul Rubinek star in the one-hour dramedy from Universal Cable Productions.
After saving the life of the president, two Secret Service agents find themselves abruptly transferred to Warehouse 13 — a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota, which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government.
The Warehouse’s caretaker, Artie (Rubinek), charges Pete (McClintock) and Myka (Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself. CCH Pounder, who appears in the pilot, returns in a guest-starring role as Artie’s boss, Mrs. Frederic.
Warehouse 13 comes from Universal Cable Productions and is executive-produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), who also serves as show runner. David Simkins (The Dresden Files) is executive producer; Jace Alexander (Burn Notice) is co-executive producer and director; and Stephen Surjik (Monk) is producer/director.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009