Dorchester’s editorial department is seeking an intern to start in late August/early September. Responsibilities include evaluating submissions, proofreading, sending rejections, and assisting the editorial staff. Because Dorchester is a small company, you’ll also get to work on some marketing – and production-related – projects.
This is an unpaid position. The schedule is flexible, but they’re looking for approximately 15 hours a week or more. To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to Editorial Director Alicia Condon. No previous experience is necessary, but it certainly helps to know Chicago Style and enjoy reading a wide range of genres.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013