On Saturday December 19th at 2:00 p.m. in an effort to help bring the proper holiday spirit to the Southern California horror scene Dark Delicacies will celebrate Christmas in a special way.
Although Holiday Madness author Fred Wiehe will be signing his book (Chelsea Quinn Yarbro is sick and will not be attending the signing in person, they’ll make every effort to get copies of Burning Shadows signed), Dark Delicacies has decided to step it up a bit. In conjunction with the January release of the vampire film Daybreakers, Dark Delicacies will have a Vampire Santa and two sexy elves joining the day’s proceedings so that patrons can have their photo taken and make sure their darkest wishes are heard by the man with the beard. Whether he brings them anything or not is their problem. Ho-Ho!
Dark Delicacies is located at 4213 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013