On Saturday November 27th from noon until 5:00p.m. Dark Delicacies will be hosting a unique holiday shopping experience trunk show event. Special artists will be attending, selling their work for that one-of-a-kind gift. Among those attending will be Rude and Reckless, Marion’s Ceramics, Ben Von Strawn, Audra Phillips and Sarah Stone
On Friday December 3rd at noon 7:00p.m. the bookstore will kick off its 16th anniversary event weekend with a triple signing. Bernie Wrightson will be on hand to sign the hardcover edition of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. He’ll be joined by Steve Niles who will be signing Edge of Doom #1 and the Steve Niles Omnibus. Rounding out the Friday night signing will be Jim Trombetta signing his big book The Horror! The Horror!: Comic Books the Government Didn’t Want You to Read.
Dark Delicacies is located at 3512 West Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013