Zombie Studios will be releasing Daylight, a survival horror game, in 2014. The story sounds a bit creepy, but I’ll let you make up your minds as you read all about it below:
Waking up in an abandoned hospital with only your cell phone for illumination, you explore the institution’s dark criminal past as you attempt to escape. In Daylight no two experiences are the same, and it is best played alone in the dark.
Daylight introduces gamers to a procedurally generated world that replicates the horrifying nature of Daylight over and over again, but creates a different environment for each new game. Each time the player begins a new game, they experience a new world with new content and encounters; from the layout of the building and the things they seek to the events they encounter, it is never the same experience twice.
Daylight is a new first-person psychological horror game premiering on PC, and as a PlayStation 4 console exclusive, in the first quarter of 2014. The game runs on Unreal Engine 4 and was written by Jessica Chobot, who also provides the protagonist’s voice.
Using the PlayStation Eye camera, Daylight will take a picture of the “exact moment that a scare happens.” You can then keep the pictures as a novelty, share them on social networks, or just pass them directly to the NSA.
Subscribe now to get the latest gameplay trailers, game teasers, game trailers, videogame walkthrough, cinematic video, top 10, and all cutscenes compilation of video game scenes! 2013.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015