Salvo Press has scheduled the release of Craig DiLouie’s Tooth And Nail for April 1st. This zombie apocalypse is told from the perspective of the soldiers who fight to save their dying nation.
Description: This is the way the world ends: not with a bang, not with a whimper, but a slaughter.
As a new plague related to the rabies virus infects millions, America recalls its military forces from around the world to safeguard hospitals and other vital buildings. Many of the victims become rabid and violent but are easily controlled—that is, until so many are infected that they begin to run amok, spreading slaughter and disease.
Lieutenant Todd Bowman got his unit through the horrors of combat in Iraq. Now he must lead his men across New York City through a storm of violence to secure a research facility that may hold a cure. To succeed in this mission to save what’s left, the men of Second Platoon will face a terrifying battle of survival against the very people they have sworn to protect — people turned into a fearless, endless horde armed solely with tooth and nail.”
Here’s the book trailer:
And if you’d like more information, including how you can order: Tooth And Nail
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013