Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can’t Put Down, edited by Clive Cussler under the umbrella of the International Thriller Writers, is scheduled for release on June 9th, on the heels of the successful Thriller.
Featuring some of the top thriller writers in the world, including some household names (Phillip Margolin, Ridley Pearson) and some lesser-knowns (Javier Sierra, Harry Hunsicker), this anthology gathers together twenty-three stories. All contributors are members of the International Thriller Writers, the organization that came up with the concept for the series. From Jeffery Deaver’s tale of international terrorism to Lisa Jackson’s dysfunctional family in the California wine country to Ridley Pearson’s horrifying serial killer, this collection has something for everyone.
Thrillers are not an easy genre to define, as Cussler points out in his introduction, as they have more to do with pace than with plot. But we believe you’re bound to discover some “horrific” tales here.
Check it out for yourself: Thrillers 2
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009