Horror icon Robert Englund – Freddy Krueger on Nightmare on Elm Street – will guest star on Syfy’s new comedic docuseries Town of the Living Dead, airing Tuesday, November 11, and Tuesday, November 18, both episodes at 10PM (ET/PT).
After the Thr33 Days Dead team hit their most challenging production hurdle to date, they’re desperate for hope. When they discover that horror legend Robert Englund will be nearby in Birmingham, Alabama for a press appearance, the team sets out to recruit him to inspire their dispirited director, John Ware.
In Town of the Living Dead, the colorful folks of Jasper, Alabama are determined, once and for all, to complete their zombie movie Thr33 Days Dead… now six long years in the making. Based on a town urban legend, their film centers on a group of friends trying to survive a zombie apocalypse in rural Alabama. The series follows the intrepid and motley crew of amateur filmmakers as they surmount endless obstacles to finally finish their movie. Town of the Living Dead is produced by True Entertainment (The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes). Executive producers are Glenda Hersh, Steven Weinstock, David Stefanou, Todd Hurvitz,Tony Biancosino and Cherie Kloss.
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 29, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- Graveyard – Book Review - August 25, 2016
- Exclusive Interview with ‘Casefile: ARKHAM’ Creators Josh Finney and Patrick McEvoy! - August 23, 2016
- Brother – Book Review - August 22, 2016