Apex Publications has released the first book of their new imprint, The Zombie Feed, titled appropriately enough, The Zombie Feed: Volume 1.
Description: Former Stoker Award-nominated editor Jason Sizemore compiles seventeen tasty, brainy morsels of zombie short fiction in The Zombie Feed: Volume 1.
Zombie fiction from many sub-genres are represented here: zombie apocalypse, zombie survival, zombies in human society, zombie hunters, and more. And the one thread interlocking these disparate groups – zombie mayhem! This action packed anthology takes a syringe full of contaminated adrenaline-laced undead and slams 1000 CCs directly into your chest cavity.
Fast paced, yet thoughtful, The Zombie Feed: Volume I will sate your appetite… at least temporarily.
Table of Contents
- Cold Comfort by Nathaniel Tapley
- This Final December Day by Lee Thompson
- What’s Next? by Elaine Blose
- Rabid Raccoons by Kristin Dearborn
- The Twenty-Three Second Anomaly by Ray Wallace
- Not Dead by BJ Burrow
- Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs by Monica Valentinelli
- The Fare by Lucien Soulban
- A Shepherd of the Valley by Maggie Slater
- Broken Bough by Daniel I. Russell
- The Last Generation by Joe Nazare
- Goddamn Electric by K. Allen Wood
- Hipsters in Love by Danger Slater
- The Sickness unto Death by Brandon Alspaugh
- Lifeboat by Simon McCaffrey
- Zombies on the Moon by Andrew Clark Porter
- Bitten by Eugene Johnson
Available in trade paperback and ebook editions from the publisher: Zombie Feed 1
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013