Bad Moon Books is offering readers a chance to pre-order Neil Gaiman’s The Rhyme Maidens. These are being released in May by Biting Dog Press in three states: regular, ultra, and folio. Both the folio edition and the ultra edition have already sold out at the publisher’s website. The Folio Edition is limited to 50 copies – bound and slip cased in black fiscagoma, includes two versions of the poem signed by both Neil Gaiman and George Walker and possibly by Amanda Palmer. Blind stamped front and back, heavily embossed.
Description: These hand-printed broadsheets were made in celebration of the wedding of Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer. The poem was written by Neil Gaiman about the night before their wedding. Fifty unique folios contain two versions of the same broadsheet: a proof copy and the final edition that were printed in a limited edition of 250. The typefaces used are Granjon, Dyer, Willow and You Murderer. The embossing was done from polymer plates that were mounted type high and then squeezed through the press by hand. The paper is acid free 250 gm archival Rising Stonehenge. The wood engravings are incised on end grain maple and were made by George A.Walker who also designed and hand-printed the whole project on his Vandercook SP15 proof press in the winter of 2012.
To order the Folion Edition from Bad Moon Books: The Rhyme Maidens Folio
To order the Ultra Edition from Bad Moon Books: The Rhyme Maidens Ultra
To order the Regulate Edition from Bad Moon Books: The Rhyme Maidens Regular
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013