The Redemption of Holly Dobson, C. Lynn Barton’s classic literary novel is thriller, suspense, and horror all intertwined.
Description: The Redemption of Holly Dobson paints the portrait of a troubled and abused girl who survives youth only to be confronted with the ultimate decision of good vs. evil. Holly fights her own demons while pursuing love and self-fulfillment through a family of her own.
Holly Dobson possesses an understated benevolent evilness. She is relentlessly driven by her unbreakable sense of family values. Holly acts with remorseless conviction to protect her own regardless of the consequences. Her only son is a demonic, charismatic, and curiously engaging being. The quintessential evil which George Dobson personifies sets Holly on a path that spans continents, decades, and the landscape of her very soul. Along the way, Holly discovers her purpose and finds redemption as a mother, a woman, lover, and ultimately something more than a mere human being.
C. Lynn Barton is a former special education teacher of students with behavioral and emotional differences. She has worked as a life and guidance coach. She has written five novels, more than 30 short stories, and one self-help journal. The Redemption of Holly Dobson is her first published novel.
You can pick up the paperback through Amazon here: The Redemption
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013