Subterranean Press has announced that they’ve just reached agreement to publish Robert McCammon’s next Matthew Corbett novel, The Providence Rider, which will be out in 2012.
Description: As the novel opens, Matthew is a problem-solver having difficulty negotiating the consequences of his encounter with Mister Slaughter. Readers are going to be thrilled at the Dickensian cast of grotesques and characters in The Providence Rider, from stout friend Hudson Greathouse, to the ever in shadows Professor Fell, to new characters such as Mother Dearest, Madame Chillany, the Thacker Brothers, and the turbaned, deadly, Sirki. Perhaps best of all, the signed limited and lettered editions will feature a story from Matthew Corbett’s world available nowhere else.
In other McCammon news, after a bit of delay, the signed limited edition of The Five is in stock and shipping, with the lettered edition due soon. In addition, Subterranean is in the homestretch on The Hunter from the Woods, McCammon’s new collection of linked stories and novellas that features Michael Gallatin, the lycanthropic hero of his classic novel, The Wolf’s Hour. Readers can catch the long novella from the collection (in Mobi or ePub formats)here: “The Room at the Bottom of the Stairs”
And finally, all of the work is done on the classic novel, Baal, virtually unobtainable in hardcover at a reasonable price, until now. The Subterranean edition of McCammon’s first novel is waiting its place in their production queue.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013