The cast and crew discuss creating Twin Peaks, David Lynch bringing the cinematic style to television and the series becoming a cultural phenomenon. TWIN PEAKS, the 18-hour limited event series will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, May 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
Currently in production, #TwinPeaks is written and produced by series creators and executive producers David Lynch and Mark Frost and is directed entirely by David Lynch. While the full mystery awaits, fans can expect many familiar faces, including Golden Globe® winner and Emmy® Award nominee Kyle MacLachlan, who reprises his role as FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper.
Widely considered one of the most groundbreaking and influential broadcast series of all time, Twin Peaks followed the inhabitants of a quaint northwestern town who were stunned after their homecoming queen Laura Palmer was shockingly murdered. The town’s sheriff welcomed the help of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper, who came to town to investigate the case. As Cooper conducted his search for Laura’s killer, the town’s secrets were gradually exposed. The mystery that ensued set off an eerie chain of events that plunged the inhabitants of Twin Peaks into a darker examination of their very existence. Twenty-five years later, the story continues…
- Hellboy Hell Water Cinnamon Whiskey is Now On Sale - May 23, 2017
- Barry Hoffman Interview - May 23, 2017
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 22, 2017
- ‘Alien: Reign of Man’ Lands with Uncork’d Entertainment - May 22, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 21, 2017
- New ‘Fang’ Teaser Trailer - May 21, 2017
- Spanish Horror Icon Macarena Gomez Tells All About Gothic Chiller ‘The Black Gloves’ - May 21, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 20, 2017
- Netflix is Giving Us a Prequel to ‘The Dark Crystal!!!’ - May 20, 2017
- ‘Fear Factor’ is Going to Have Snakes and More! - May 20, 2017