Victorian London is experiencing an invasion of malevolent phantoms. The government officially denies it but has secretly asked The Paranormal Society for help.
Welcome to 19th century London! As a young wife who witnessed your husband’s spirit leave his body to join other phantoms, you become the newest member of the Paranormal Society in order to get answers. In the process, you will also:
- EXPLORE London’s stunning manors,
- FIND AND USE hidden objects,
- SOLVE enigmatic puzzles,
- USE scientific tools and…
- BANISH evil spirits!
A free-to-play hidden object game, The Paranormal Society®: Hidden Adventure is now available on Windows Store. Plus, more locations, characters, quests and phantoms are coming in regular updates that are absolutely FREE!
The game already has:
- 10 absorbing locations to search, each with multiple rooms
- 14 unforgettable characters to meet
- Over 720 engaging quests to fulfill
- 47 phantoms to chase and defeat
- Dozens of collections to assemble along your adventure
- Four types of puzzles to master
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
The game is developed by AB Games and published by G5 Games.
When: February 27, 2017
Where: Windows Store
- ‘The Heretics’ Gets a Teaser Trailer - March 25, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 25, 2017
- The ‘Death Note’ Trailer is Out! - March 24, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 24, 2017
- Trailer and Release Details for ‘Other Madnesses’ - March 23, 2017
- Demonic Possession Thriller Holy Terror Descends on the NoHo 7 for Its World Premiere - March 23, 2017
- Funko is Bringing Us The Ghost Rider! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Deadtime Stories’ is Getting a Vinyl Soundtrack Release! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Monsterella,’ an Action/Adventure/Horror/Sci-Fi Anthology by Hangman Comics - March 21, 2017
- Liz Wants You to “Unite” For the Third Season Of ‘iZombie!’ - March 21, 2017