David B. Silva’s first novel, The Many, is now available on the Kindle.
Description: Justin Reed spent the formative years of his young life in a quiet little farming community in Northern California. It wasn’t the idyllic childhood it should have been. Instead, it was a time of unending torment at the hands of his father.
Now, he’s finally free and living (along with his brother Kiel) with his aunt and uncle. It’s a new chapter in his life.
The torment is behind him, though the scars still run deep. Even deeper than Justin’s new family can imagine. It should be a time of healing, but can such unfathomable psychological damage ever be undone?
Maybe The Many will help?
“I don’t remember the original title,” says Silva. “but Leisure wasn’t happy with it, so they changed the title to Child of Darkness. I wasn’t terribly thrilled with that one, but that’s the way it went out into the world. Eventually, Delirium did a special, signed limited edition and I renamed the book to The Many.
Now, I’ve added The Many to the Kindle.
You can pick up a Kindle copy here: The Many
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013