The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror #24 edited by Stephen Jones is now open for submissions.
‘I am now considering stories and novellas First Published between January 2012 and December 2012 for the twenty-fourth annual edition of the multiple award-winning The Mammoth Book Of Best New Horror series,” says Editor Stephen Jones, “to be published by Robinson (UK)/Running Press (USA) in 2013.”
Here are the specifics as stated by Jones:
Do not assume that I have seen the book, magazine or website that your work appears in. If you think you have had a story published of exceptional quality (and I am only interested in seeing your very best work, no matter where it originally appeared), then send a copy to the address below.
I am also interested in seeing novels, collections, anthologies, magazines, art books, graphic adaptations, DVDs and anything else connected with the horror field that I can mention in the comprehensive overview of the year in horror. I will also list your contact information in the list of useful addresses.
Please send all material (sorry, no electronic submissions), with details of first publication and all contact details, to:
The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror #24
c/o 130 Park View
Middx HA9 6JU
The deadline for receiving material is January 2013. Submissions cannot be returned, and you will be notified by e-mail sometime after the deadline if your work has been selected to appear in the book.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013