With the growing success and popularity of Suspense Magazine, the industry’s only insider source into mystery, horror, suspense, and thriller fiction, comes the publishing arm of the digital magazine.
CEO John Raab has made it his mission to promote aspiring authors through the magazine with published short stories, writing contests and featured articles. Suspense Publishing will be a valuable source to writers who want to publish their work as an eBook and keep their costs low.
Most self publishers charge exorbitant fees to print, market and promote an author’s book. Suspense Publishing will be able to offer all of the same services at a substantial lower rate and also utilize the marketing reach that the magazine currently offers. Suspense Magazine is distributed in over 17 countries and reaches approximately 10,000 subscribers monthly.
As a part of their marketing package, aspiring authors can advertise in the magazine at no extra cost. They will also have the power of targeted press releases (3 in total) and editing services at their disposal. The books will be published with every major eBook distributor including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, all Apple products, the Sony E-reader and many more.
You can learn more here: Suspense Publishing
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013