Description: It has been fifty years since the first Harvest. Hideous creatures, lethal and lightning-fast, were sown into the beds of Earth’s oceans eons ago. Now every year, in service to a mad god, they rise from the depths and hunt humans.
Man hides underground in fear of the Harvesters. But he is also sought by other predators: the robots that for years were his companions are now driven to exterminate him in a warped mission of mercy.
In a race against time, a group of humans cross the United States in a desperate plot to destroy the Harvesters before the next cycle. As if psychotic robots, lobotomized cops and flesh-eating nomads weren’t enough of a challenge, they may just invoke the wrath of the ancient god itself…
About The Author: Born in Texas and currently living in Utah, David Dunwoody writes subversive horror fiction, including the Empire series and the collections Dark Entities and Unbound & Other Tales. Up next is the post-apocalyptic novel The Harvest Cycle. His short stories have been or will be published by outfits such as Permuted, Chaosium, Shroud, Twisted Library, Belfire and Dark Regions. Favorite authors include Lovecraft, King and Barker. Dunwoody is a werewolf IRL.
You can check it out on Amazon here: The Harvest Cycle
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013