If you love Hammer films, you’ll love this: Behind the scenes images, iconic imagery, a whole Hammer Glamour section and an exclusive look at Hammer’s new productions for 2010, including a silver-screen re-make of Susan Hill’s The Woman in Black and The Resident with Christopher Lee and Hilary Swank. It’s all happening at a huge-scale exhibition coming up this Halloween in Shoreditch, London.
The Exhibition runs from October 28th through November 15th, and will include one-off Hammer screenings at the Lexi and Curzon, Shaftesbury Avenue, Cinemas and Ghost Tours around East London.
For additional information contact: Rachel Wood
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013