The newest issue of the Gila Queen’s Guide To Markets is out. Chock full of the latest news on science fiction, fantasy, and horror markets, the issue runs 89 pages and is delivered over four emails.
The release of this issue also marks a special day in editor Kathy Ptacek’s career … the 30th anniversary of the sale of her first novel. That was Satan’s Angel, an historical romance penned by Kathryn Atwood (Atwood being a family name on her mother’s side) and published by Jove Books.
The Gila Queen’s Guide To Markets offers a great line up of science fiction, fantasy and horror markets that are looking for manuscripts. Also included are open anthologies, staff changes at various publishing houses, news in genres, and much more.
You can subscribe to Gila Queen’s Guide To Markets for $20.00 for 20 issues. To find out more, visit their website: The Gila Queen
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013