Description: The Garden of Ghosts is a gathering of original Victorian ghost stories by Scott Thomas. Whether set in rural England or a summery New England village, or in snowy London or a haunted house in Boston, each ghostly tale harkens in some way to the mysterious realm of vegetation.
“Scott Thomas’ stories have a delicate muscularity and a poignancy that lingers long after reading them. The Garden of Ghosts is a rare and beautiful collection. The tales within deserve to be doled out in increments and savored as one would a good cigar paired with a 20-year-old whiskey.” – Jeff VanderMeer, author of Shriek: An Afterward
Trade Paperback: 6 x 9, 12 point full color cover, 60lb. natural vellum stock, and the first 100 copies are signed by the author.
About the Author: Scott Thomas is the author of six short story collections which include Over The Darkening Fields and The Garden of Ghosts. While Quill and Candle reflects Thomas’ passion for New England, his interest in things ghostly was influenced early on by the ghostly elements in Dickens’ A Christmas Carol and the American Henry James’ very British A Turn of the Screw. Thomas lives in a small coastal village in Maine along with numerous cats and his girlfriend Peggy.
You can pick it up at the discounted price directly from Dark Regions here: The Garden of Ghosts
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013