2013 is here and what a great year it will be. Suspense Magazine kicks off this magazine season with some fantastic authors – that you will all know: Brad Meltzer, Kay Hooper, Brad Taylor, Lisa Gardner, and Kane Gilmour. The magazine continues to strive to bring you the very best coverage in the suspense / thriller / mystery / horror genre and 2013 will be no different. The blog site will be a lot more interactive this year, along with the radio show. In the five short years since Suspense Magazine began, they have gone to heights they never thought possible and still can’t see the summit. With so many things happening outside the world of books, they really don’t know what to expect in 2013, which is both scary and exciting. What they can say is that Suspense Magazine will be leading the way into the 2013 and beyond.
In this issue: Brad Meltzer returns with his latest book “The Fifth Assassin” and fans will be delighted with this thriller. Kay Hooper’s latest book “The First Prophet” brings a new series for the new year. Brad Taylor is establishing himself as one of the leaders in the political thriller arena and his book “Enemy of Mine” shows why. Kane Gilmour and Jeremy Robinson bring us “Ragnarok.” And take a special sneak peek inside “Touch & Go” by Lisa Gardner.
Here’s where and how to pick up your copy or subscribe: Suspense Magazine
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013