The Monster Squad – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP. Retail exclusive. Featuring new artwork by James Flames. Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl. 1000 only available worldwide.
Mondo is proud to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Bruce Broughton’s score to Fred Dekker directed / Shane Black scripted cult classic, THE MONSTER SQUAD, featuring all new artwork by James Flames. Although not an official Record Store Day release, we have this retail exclusive package available in stores this weekend.
THE MONSTER SQUAD tells the story of six suburban kids who go toe-to-toe with some of the baddest monsters of all time – The Mummy, The Wolfman, The Gillman, and Dracula, who join forces to unleash evil on the world. Only the titular “Monster Squad” (with a little help from Frankenstein’s monster) can stop them.
Bruce Broughton’s score brings a chilling center to this otherwise kid-friendly endeavor. Bringing to life a story of kids versus universally beloved monsters in a modern era is no small task, but Broughton captures the adventure and spirit of childhood, crafting an iconic score that bridges the gap between two seemingly disparate genres.
Featuring exclusive artwork by James Flames, and produced by Mike Matessino and Dan Goldwasser. Cut at 45RPM for best possible sound quality, and pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl.
- Hellboy Hell Water Cinnamon Whiskey is Now On Sale - May 23, 2017
- Barry Hoffman Interview - May 23, 2017
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 22, 2017
- ‘Alien: Reign of Man’ Lands with Uncork’d Entertainment - May 22, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 21, 2017
- New ‘Fang’ Teaser Trailer - May 21, 2017
- Spanish Horror Icon Macarena Gomez Tells All About Gothic Chiller ‘The Black Gloves’ - May 21, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 20, 2017
- Netflix is Giving Us a Prequel to ‘The Dark Crystal!!!’ - May 20, 2017
- ‘Fear Factor’ is Going to Have Snakes and More! - May 20, 2017