SGL Entertainment is pleased to announce that Sugar Skull Girls, the teenage comedy adventure movie, is now available worldwide on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD. The film is written and directed by Christian Grillo, and produced by Christian Grillo, John Kent, David Gechman, John Martineau, and Carmela Hayslett.
Starring: Addy Miller (The Walking Dead), Carmela Hayslett, Cece Hagen, Anika Buchanan, Isabella Sobejano, Michael Berryman (The Hills Have Eyes), John Amplas (Day of the Dead), and Leslie Easterbrook (The Devil’s Rejects).
Synopsis: Three demonic sisters who resemble neo-goth voodoo dolls are accidentally conjured from the other side during a failed attempt to raise a little girl from the dead. With impeccable fashion sense and teen aged angst, the Sugar Skull Girls will stop at nothing to escape the clutches of The Pale Witch, the ruler of The Shadow world.
Get Sugar Skull Girls on Blu-ray, DVD, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Google Play, and other VOD platforms via SGL Entertainment, MVD Visual, Indie Rights Movies, Leomark Studios, and Summerhill Films.
To Buy the Blu-ray and the DVD Go To:
For More Info on the SUGAR SKULL GIRLS and to Buy Official Merchandise Go To:
- The Silent Horror Film ‘Amethyst’ Is Now On Amazon Prime - February 27, 2017
- ‘The Mummy Legacy Collection’ is Ready to Shuffle Into Your Home! - February 27, 2017
- It’s Almost Time to Sink Your Teeth Into ‘The Dracula Legacy Collection’ - February 26, 2017
- ‘Deadtime Stories’ to Get a Blu-Ray Release - February 26, 2017
- “Last Supper” is the Prologue to ‘Alien: Covenant’ That You Can Watch Right Now! - February 24, 2017
- Ice-T’s ‘Bloodrunners’ Sinks Its Fangs Into Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD - February 24, 2017
- You Should Prepare to See “Some Horrible Things” in this Official Trailer for ‘Savageland!’ - February 24, 2017
- First Look at Lauren Ashley Carter in ‘Imitation Girl’ / Cinequest 2017! - February 23, 2017
- ‘Kaiju Epic!’ Releases Monsters New and Old, Real and Epic - February 22, 2017
- New Restoration of 1933 Disaster Film DELUGE Now Available on Blu-ray and DVD from Kino Lorber - February 22, 2017