Eligible titles will have been released on home video between Aug. 1, 2011, and July 31, 2012. Winners will be announced at the end of October following a consumer vote. Submissions are due Aug. 17.
Categories include Choice Theatrical Cut (Best Theatrical Title on disc); Best Direct-to-Video/Limited Release; Best Title From the Vault (Catalog Title); Best Collection (Boxed Set/TV DVD); Best Packaging; Best Box Art; Best Indie or Foreign Film; Best Extras; Spookiest Kidvid; Best Big Bad (Best Villain); Best Line (dialogue); and Best Kill (death scene). In addition, awards will be given out for most anticipated future titles, as well as for a Title of the Year.
Additional information and an entry form are available at HomeMediaAwards.com or ReaperAwards.com. For questions on the submission process or eligibility of titles, contact John Latchem at email@example.com or 714-338-6755.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013