Stephen King has expanded his online presence, adding a Facebook page this week. Managed by the same team that brings you StephenKing.com and the SKDotCom_News feed on Twitter, Stephen’s Facebook page is a convenient source for official news and information about Stephen’s publishing career, new releases and more.
The Constant Reader should also be sure to check out King’s extensive timeline and share their thoughts on everything from Carrie to The Wind Through the Keyhole.
It’s all happening here: Stephen King on Facebook
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013