From the website:
In his only scheduled Canadian appearance,Stephen King and his son,Owen King, will headline PEN Canada’s annual benefit. Award-winning mystery writer Louise Penny will moderate the discussion.
Stephen King will present his new novel, Doctor Sleep, which returns to the characters and the territory of his first best-selling hardcover novel, The Shining, including the now middle-aged Dan Torrance. Owen King will present his debut novel, Double Feature, which explores the creative life and the complicated relationship between a B-movie actor and his filmmaking son.
Tickets to the event are $100 with all proceeds going to PEN Canada.
Advance tickets for PEN Patrons and the International Festival of Authors Patrons on sale:
1pm Tuesday, April 16
To purchase tickets call the Harbourfront Centre Box Office at 416-973-4000.
Tickets for the general public will be available Thursday, April 18 at 1pm by calling the box office or purchasing them on this page.
For information on how to become a Patron of the International Festival of Authors call 416-973-4760. For information on how to become a PEN Canada Patron call 416-703-8448.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015