At over 608 oversized pages, Stephen King: The Non-Fiction is easily the most comprehensive review of Stephen King’s non-fiction works, many of which you’ve never read or even heard of before. This is the first significant review of King’s non-fiction. Most fans and readers know King has written three non-fiction books and may have noticed his introductions and Author’s Notes to his own works; but few know of his hundreds of columns, articles, book reviews and criticism.
Covering all King’s published and known unpublished works from 1959 to mid-2006, Stephen King: The Non-Fiction reveals for the first time dozens of pieces of non-fiction and their appearances that were previously unknown to King researchers. Authors Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks spent five years compiling this outstanding reference work, with the assistance of many of the leading King researchers, collectors and ‘super-collectors’; and access to Restricted Non-Fiction Works in King’s papers at the University of Maine, Orono.
To pre-order from Cemetery Dance: Stephen King: The Non-Fiction
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009