DarkSpace Games has announced that they are seeking $14K in funding to support the development of The Fallen World, a stealth focused survival horror RPG currently in development. The Kickstarter campaign will begin May 5th and features exclusive physical editions of the game and custom characters for higher-tier backers. The campaign can be viewed at kickstarter.fallenworldgame.com.
The Fallen World tasks players not just with surviving, but with actively plotting a course through the nightmare world they inhabit. Procedural encounters powered by Unreal Engine 4 enable dynamic encounters which allow every player a unique journey.
- Hellboy Hell Water Cinnamon Whiskey is Now On Sale - May 23, 2017
- Barry Hoffman Interview - May 23, 2017
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 22, 2017
- ‘Alien: Reign of Man’ Lands with Uncork’d Entertainment - May 22, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 21, 2017
- New ‘Fang’ Teaser Trailer - May 21, 2017
- Spanish Horror Icon Macarena Gomez Tells All About Gothic Chiller ‘The Black Gloves’ - May 21, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 20, 2017
- Netflix is Giving Us a Prequel to ‘The Dark Crystal!!!’ - May 20, 2017
- ‘Fear Factor’ is Going to Have Snakes and More! - May 20, 2017