DarkSpace Games has announced that they are seeking $14K in funding to support the development of The Fallen World, a stealth focused survival horror RPG currently in development. The Kickstarter campaign will begin May 5th and features exclusive physical editions of the game and custom characters for higher-tier backers. The campaign can be viewed at kickstarter.fallenworldgame.com.
The Fallen World tasks players not just with surviving, but with actively plotting a course through the nightmare world they inhabit. Procedural encounters powered by Unreal Engine 4 enable dynamic encounters which allow every player a unique journey.
- ‘Snatchers’ Brings Horror To Comedy On go90! - June 24, 2017
- NECA Brings Us A New Ash From ‘Ash vs Evil Dead!’ - June 24, 2017
- Elvira Joins Funko’s Rock Candy Line! - June 24, 2017
- Hulu Announces The Cast For The Second Season Of ‘Freakish’ - June 23, 2017
- Fans Of ‘Slither’ Will Want To Check Out This New Collector’s Edition! - June 23, 2017
- Two Brothers Shoot for Fame but Find Only Infamy in the Butcher Bros.’ ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Snuff’ - June 23, 2017
- This New ‘Preacher’ Clip Shows “The Search For God: Day One” - June 22, 2017
- ‘The Creep Behind The Camera’ Tells The Story Of How ‘The Creeping Terror’ Was Made! - June 22, 2017
- ‘Phenomena,’ Better Known As ‘Creepers,’ Is Due This September On Blu-Ray! - June 22, 2017
- “I Came For You” In The Latest ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Clip! - June 21, 2017