BIRMINGHAM, UK, Nov 20, 2013 — Short, Scary Tales Publications is delighted to announce that BEWARE THE DARK magazine now has retail distribution through WorldWide Magazine Distribution Ltd. (www.wwmd.co.uk). This will greatly increase the magazine’s distribution and make it available in brick and mortar stores.
The first stores to stock BEWARE THE DARK are the following Forbidden Planet International stores in the UK:
A few export retailers will also be stocking the magazine:
Aspen — Australia
Multi Arts — Taiwan
IMS MEIR — Belgium
Hopefully many more stores will follow in the weeks and months to come.
Any retailers wishing to stock BEWARE THE DARK magazine please contact WorldWide Magazine Distribution. www.wwmd.co.uk.
About BEWARE THE DARK magazine
BEWARE THE DARK is the new horror fiction & dark art magazine from SST Publications.
Published three times per year (approx. every four months), the magazine is a unique size (7.44 x 9.69 inch), perfect bound publication with a full-colour interior.
The debut issue includes horror fiction by the legendary Ramsey Campbell, and Bram Stoker Award Winners Jack Ketchum and Kealan Patrick Burke, plus many more. There’s also regular columns by horror great Ray Garton, and also award-winning author Nancy Kilpatrick. This issue also features an interview with Kasey Lansdale, daughter of best selling author Joe R. Lansdale.
The beautiful cover art is supplied by multi-award winning artist Vincent Chong. And the fantastic interior story illustrations and dark art are provided by greats such as: Vince Natale, Glenn Chadbourne, Allen Koszowski, Alfred Klosterman, Daniele Serra, plus many more.
The magazine contains a full-colour interior and this first issue is a huge 158 pages. It is published three times per year (Jan, May & Sept). It contains horror fiction, dark art (and an art gallery by the cover artist), plus regular columns, interviews and reviews. www.sstpublications.co.uk
Co-owned by Smiths News and Menzies Distribution, we serve over 5000 outlets with magazines every month. With titles to complement all of Britain’s 200,000 niche and specialist retailers unique service and range offering, our main clients include music stores, gaming stores, garden centres, vintners, chandlers, model shops and equestrian centres. Demonstrating that we are so much more than just a distribution company, we also manage publishers and other suppliers associated products and categories through our Logistics Solutions division. Clients use our expertise and buying power in transport and logistics for the direct supply of products to businesses across the UK and Internationally.
We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly, fast and effective service. Making the process manageable and profitable for our trading partners, we provide bespoke solutions ensuring each of our clients. www.wwmd.co.uk
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015