SST Publications Signs Retail Distribution Deal for Beware the Dark Magazineposted by
BIRMINGHAM, UK, Nov 20, 2013 — Short, Scary Tales Publications is delighted to announce that BEWARE THE DARK magazine now has retail distribution through WorldWide Magazine Distribution Ltd. (www.wwmd.co.uk). This will greatly increase the magazine’s distribution and make it available in brick and mortar stores.
The first stores to stock BEWARE THE DARK are the following Forbidden Planet International stores in the UK:
A few export retailers will also be stocking the magazine:
Aspen — Australia
Multi Arts — Taiwan
IMS MEIR — Belgium
Hopefully many more stores will follow in the weeks and months to come.
Any retailers wishing to stock BEWARE THE DARK magazine please contact WorldWide Magazine Distribution. www.wwmd.co.uk.
About BEWARE THE DARK magazine
BEWARE THE DARK is the new horror fiction & dark art magazine from SST Publications.
Published three times per year (approx. every four months), the magazine is a unique size (7.44 x 9.69 inch), perfect bound publication with a full-colour interior.
The debut issue includes horror fiction by the legendary Ramsey Campbell, and Bram Stoker Award Winners Jack Ketchum and Kealan Patrick Burke, plus many more. There’s also regular columns by horror great Ray Garton, and also award-winning author Nancy Kilpatrick. This issue also features an interview with Kasey Lansdale, daughter of best selling author Joe R. Lansdale.
The beautiful cover art is supplied by multi-award winning artist Vincent Chong. And the fantastic interior story illustrations and dark art are provided by greats such as: Vince Natale, Glenn Chadbourne, Allen Koszowski, Alfred Klosterman, Daniele Serra, plus many more.
The magazine contains a full-colour interior and this first issue is a huge 158 pages. It is published three times per year (Jan, May & Sept). It contains horror fiction, dark art (and an art gallery by the cover artist), plus regular columns, interviews and reviews. www.sstpublications.co.uk
Co-owned by Smiths News and Menzies Distribution, we serve over 5000 outlets with magazines every month. With titles to complement all of Britain’s 200,000 niche and specialist retailers unique service and range offering, our main clients include music stores, gaming stores, garden centres, vintners, chandlers, model shops and equestrian centres. Demonstrating that we are so much more than just a distribution company, we also manage publishers and other suppliers associated products and categories through our Logistics Solutions division. Clients use our expertise and buying power in transport and logistics for the direct supply of products to businesses across the UK and Internationally.
We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly, fast and effective service. Making the process manageable and profitable for our trading partners, we provide bespoke solutions ensuring each of our clients. www.wwmd.co.uk
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Lonely at the Bottom by Craig Peterson - February 21, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Welcome to the Full Moon Salon! by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 20, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Last Night on Drury Lane by David Wing - February 17, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Him by David Wing - February 16, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Twilight by Jack Koebnig - February 15, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – After Hours at the Blood Bank by Terrie Leigh Relf - February 14, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Mr Brown by Jack Koebnig - February 13, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Prison Inside Us by Sheldon Woodbury - February 12, 2015