Sony Pictures Home Entertainment today announced its My Daily Clip™App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is available on the App Store. The app brings users a library of thousands of films and serves up a new, high-quality movie clip every day.
The ultimate daily distraction for every movie fan, My Daily Clip users can turn otherwise wasted moments into the opportunity to discover or relive some of the greatest scenes in film, test their knowledge with trivia, share clips with friends via email or Facebook, and purchase full-length features directly on iTunes.
To optimize the viewing experience, this sleek and easy to use app adapts video quality to bandwidth and download speeds. Users receive a new movie scene on every day of the calendar year, and can search past clips by keyword or special themes. My Daily Clip draws from a library of thousands of films, including titles as diverse as Spider-Man, Bridge on the River Kwai, Superbad, Dr. Strangelove, Blackhawk Down, Ghostbusters, and many, many more.
“The My Daily Clip App is a great way to discover and share movies on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch,” said Rich Berger, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Digital Strategy and Operations at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. “This app gives the best of both worlds – instant gratification on-the-go with clips, and an easy link to buy the film for viewing on the go, or at home.”
To celebrate the launch of the My Daily Clip app for iOS – Sony Entertainment Pictures Group is giving one lucky winner 365 Sony DVDs – a movie for each day of the year!
To enter all you have to do is follow @MyDaily Clip and tweet “Give me my movies! #MyDailyClip”
The sweepstakes runs from March 11th through April 11th. You can enter once per day.
The My Daily Clip is available for free from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, or iTunes.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013