The Six-Fingered Hand, a new print literary magazine, is seeking the best in literary horror, strange fiction, basically anything dark and well-written for their premiere issue. They are scheduled to go into print in April.
“Think a slightly classier Cemetery Dance or Weird Tales,” says editor Michael Buozis. “We want creepy stories told well.”
Payment is $20 per story, regardless of length. Stories up to 30 pages, in standard format, will be considered. Previously published stories will not be considered. Please be sure to send a short bio in the body of your email when you submit, and always submit as an attachment.
Submit by email to: Michael Buozis
Also, check out their companion blog: The Bent Spine
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013