You want it dark? You want it sexy? Don’t miss this reading!
Two contributors read their Siren stories at Borderlands Books on Saturday, February 23rd at 3:00 pm. Loren Rhoads, former editor of Morbid Curiosity magazine, seduces an angel, calls up a hurricane, goes on a finger hunt, and finds the erotic possibilities in the Griffith Observatory. Thomas S. Roche, editor of Eros Zine, says, “Loren has a taste for the most breathtaking insights to be found in macabre topics. Her fiction is at once arresting, haunting, unsettling, and gorgeous.”
Maria Alexander’s stories blend S/M and dark magic. Jon Evans, author of the Ellis Award-winning Dark Places, says, “Maria’s stories are darkly funny and deliciously addictive.”
Borderlands Books is located at 866 Valencia Street, between 19th and 20th in San Francisco. Telephone (415) 824-8203.
The new book Sins of the Sirens spotlights the seductive lures of four amazing writers. The anthology features new stories and rarities from Maria Alexander, Christa Faust, Loren Rhoads and Mehitobel Wilson. The largest Dark Arts collection yet, this anthology features 20,000 words of fiction from each author. For more information: Dark Arts Books
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009