In the 19th century, Dr. Victor Frankenstein brought his first creation to life, but a horrible turn of events forced him to abandon his creation and fall away from the public eye. Now, two centuries later, a serial killer is on the loose in New Orleans, and he’s salvaging body parts from each of his victims, as if he’s trying to create the perfect person. But the two detectives assigned to the case are about to discover that something far more sinister is going on.
Issue #4 of the comic format of Dean Koontz’ Frankenstein: Prodigal Son will go on sale in September. While one of Victor Helios’ creations reaches out for his master’s help in a most peculiar way, Detective Carson investigates the apartment of Bobby Allwine. What clues will the home of the murder victim of the serial killer known as The Surgeon reveal? This much you can be sure of, what she finds there will change her life forever.
From the pen of New York Times bestselling author Dean Koontz and featuring an adaptation by comic book writer Chuck Dixon and illustrations by artist Brett Booth, Frankenstein: Prodigal Son is a story that is filled with adventure, action, horror, and more!
Coming in January, 2009 – Frankenstein: Prodigal Son, the Graphic Novel! This will be a compilation of the first comic series plus a bonus section of exciting new material.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009