Season 2 of The Inn Now Streamingposted by
If you watch The Inn online, you’ll be glad to know that season 2 is now streaming.
From the Press Release
Steve Silverman, creator of the critically-acclaimed, award-winning Pretty, continues to surprise audiences with his Hitchcockian influenced series The Inn. Crystal Chappell, two-time Emmy winner and creator of Venice the Series, returns in the lead role of Jane, a woman on the run with more than one secret to hide. Adding to the mystery is the addition of internet sensation Mark Gantt (The Bannen Way), a man who may or may not hold the key to the truth of Jane’s past.
“I’m a huge fan of Hitchcock, his style, the constant twists and turns and overall feeling of imbalance,” says Silverman, “and this has been a fun departure from the kiddie pageant world of Pretty.”
The Inn follows the journey of a woman whose car breaks down off the beaten path and is forced to stay at the town’s local inn. The blind innkeeper, the red ball, the windows that open and close on their own, and the mystery boy who vanishes when one looks away are only a few of the mysteries she encounters. But perhaps the bigger mystery is who she really is and how this inn may be forcing her to realize it.
“The role fulfilled my dream of playing a Hitchcock girl kind of character. I’m so proud of this project,” says Chappell. And likewise, Mark Gantt chimes in, “I had a blast working with Steve and Crystal on The Inn. I’ve been a fan of both Pretty and Venice so it’s an honor to be working with them both.”
Besides Chappell and Gantt, The Inn features Emmy nominee and daytime soap queen Denise Alexander, Chuck Sloan, Ray Proscia, Kyle David Pierce and Stuart Allan. Due to the amount of fan buzz building around the series, the show was recently accepted in the first ever Hot as Hell Web Series Fan Festival this summer in Palm Springs, California.
- Horror in a Hundred – The Visitor by Catherine Bader - March 28, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Shining Example by John Dromey - March 27, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Play My Game by M J Wolfson - March 26, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Intersection by Thomas Kleaton - March 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Fear by M.J. Wolfson - March 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – A Question of Genetics by Thomas Kleaton - March 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Stripper from Hell by Sheldon Woodbury - March 10, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – End by David Wing - March 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Tapestry by Walt Hicks - February 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Cold Soak by Thomas Kleaton - February 22, 2015