If you watch The Inn online, you’ll be glad to know that season 2 is now streaming.
From the Press Release
Steve Silverman, creator of the critically-acclaimed, award-winning Pretty, continues to surprise audiences with his Hitchcockian influenced series The Inn. Crystal Chappell, two-time Emmy winner and creator of Venice the Series, returns in the lead role of Jane, a woman on the run with more than one secret to hide. Adding to the mystery is the addition of internet sensation Mark Gantt (The Bannen Way), a man who may or may not hold the key to the truth of Jane’s past.
“I’m a huge fan of Hitchcock, his style, the constant twists and turns and overall feeling of imbalance,” says Silverman, “and this has been a fun departure from the kiddie pageant world of Pretty.”
The Inn follows the journey of a woman whose car breaks down off the beaten path and is forced to stay at the town’s local inn. The blind innkeeper, the red ball, the windows that open and close on their own, and the mystery boy who vanishes when one looks away are only a few of the mysteries she encounters. But perhaps the bigger mystery is who she really is and how this inn may be forcing her to realize it.
“The role fulfilled my dream of playing a Hitchcock girl kind of character. I’m so proud of this project,” says Chappell. And likewise, Mark Gantt chimes in, “I had a blast working with Steve and Crystal on The Inn. I’ve been a fan of both Pretty and Venice so it’s an honor to be working with them both.”
Besides Chappell and Gantt, The Inn features Emmy nominee and daytime soap queen Denise Alexander, Chuck Sloan, Ray Proscia, Kyle David Pierce and Stuart Allan. Due to the amount of fan buzz building around the series, the show was recently accepted in the first ever Hot as Hell Web Series Fan Festival this summer in Palm Springs, California.
- Horror in a Hundred – Homecoming by David J. Wing - July 9, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Wizard’s Dungeon by Sheldon Woodbury - July 8, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Dead Man’s Switch by Thomas Kleaton - May 18, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Little Dog Died oh Died in the Ditch by Thomas Kleaton - May 7, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Absentee Ballot by Thomas Kleaton - May 6, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Hoodie by Catherine Bader - April 25, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Rinse Repeat by Thomas Kleaton - April 24, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – Toe Tag by Catherine Bader - April 23, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – The Monster’s Moon by Sheldon Woodbury - April 22, 2015
- Horror in a Hundred – She Fought Back by James Newman - April 21, 2015