Start the upcoming Halloween season off right by attending the 2nd annual Rotten Jack’s Creep Show on Saturday September 20, 2008 at Town Ballroom (681 Main St, Buffalo, NY) in the heart of Downtown Buffalo. The Creep Show is a Rock & Horror extravaganza featuring guests, vendors, bands and contests all geared toward the horror, Halloween, and paranormal enthusiast.
This year The Creep Show guest list includes 2 celebrities that are world renowned in movie, horror, & pop culture circles for the iconic characters they portrayed. Gunnar Hansen, the original Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Tony Moran, the face of Michael Myers in the original Halloween movie, will both be on hand and available for pictures and autograph signings.
Other guests include:
- Debbie Rochon – Legendary B-movie Actress/fangoria radio co-host
- Rodrigo Gudino – Creator of Rue Morgue Magazine/Director
- Rev Tim Shaw – Certified Medium, Paranormalist
- Tony Mauro – X Files Artist/Pin up & Fantasy Artist
- Craig Hines – Author
- Greg Lamberson – Author/Director
- Amy Lynn Best – Actress/producer/director
- Mike Watt – Producer/Sirens of Cinema Magazine
- Melantha Blackthorne – Actress/Model
Over 40 local/regional/national vendors featuring a sampling of categories such as collectibles, art, home décor, movies, psychics, paranormal groups, and clothing all geared toward the horror, Halloween, gothic genres will be well represented. Attendees will also have the opportunity to compete in a variety of contests including Best Horror Movie Scream, Bobbing For Body Parts, Best Horror Tattoo, and Jell-o Brain Eating Contest. To top off the contests, the coveted title of Mr. & Mrs. Creep Show will go to the couple with the best zombie make up.
Adding even more entertainment value, movies have also been added to The Creep Show for the first time. Local filmmaker Greg Lamberson will screen his latest short film/music video entitled Johnny Gruesome, and The Pigman, from local studio Buffa-Low Budget Films, will have its first ever public showing! Rodrigo Gudino will also screen a short film. At midnight, Tony Moran, the original face of Michael Myers, will give a brief introduction before a screening of John Carpenter’s horror classic Halloween.
Tickets are available at Rotten Jack’s Creep Shack – 5823 Transit Rd Depew, NY 14043, online at Rotten Jacks, or at Town Ballroom – 681 Main St Buffalo, NY 14203. Pre-sale ticket price will be $18 or $22 at the door the day of the event.
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009