Subterranean Press is now taking pre-orders for the limited edition of Robert E. Howard’s Kull: Exile of Atlantis, featuring copious black and white interior illustrations and color plates by Justin Sweet, who recently contributed the art to their edition of George R. R. Martin’s Fevre Dream.
Subterranean’s editions of the Robert E. Howard Library Classics will be exclusive, bearing lower prices than the volumes published by the U.K. press, Wandering Star, who set a high production bar. Subterranean’s deluxe limited edition – only 50 copies – will in especially high demand, as the print run is half of what Wandering Star produced, while their regular limited edition will be capped at 1500 numbered copies signed by the artist, 500 copies fewer than the WS editions.
Important Note For Collectors: Subterranean will be matching numbers for those who have been ordering the Wandering Star limited editions direct from the publisher or other resellers. At this time, the only way to guarantee that you receive a matching number is to order direct from Subterranean Press, and follow the instructions on the product page. Limited: 1500 numbered copies signed by the artist, in an illustrated slipcase: $150
You can pre-order here: Kull
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009