The American Cinematheque at the Aero Theatre is running a retrospective of Director Alfred Hitchcock, August 16th through the 25th. Twenty-seven years after his death in Los Angeles, director Alfred Hitchcock (1899 – 1980) is still widely regarded as, not only the ultimate master of suspense, but also as one of the pantheon directors of the 20th century. Now you can catch his best on the big screen.
Thursday, August 16, 2007 – Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: Frenzy and The Wrong Man.
Friday, August 17, 2007 – Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: Rope and Lifeboat.
Saturday, August 18, 2007 – Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: The Man Who Knew Too Much, and Dial M For Murder.
Sunday, August 19, 2007: Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: Suspicion and Saboteur.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007: Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM: screening of a 70 MM print of Vertigo.
Thursday, August 23, 2007: Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: The 39 Steps and The Lady Vanishes.
Friday, August 24, 2007: Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: Pyscho and Spellbound.
Saturday, August 25, 2007: Aero Theatre – 7:30 PM Double Feature: The Rear Window and The Trouble With Harry.
All screenings are at the Max Palevsky Theatre at the Aero Theatre (1328 Montana Ave) in Santa Monica. Guests subject to availability. Advance tickets available through Fandango. General Admission: $10. Student/Senior (with ID): $8. American Cinematheque Member: $7. Additional information at: American Cinematheque
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009