Composers Andy Grush and Taylor Stewart, aka The Newton Brothers, score STX Entertainment’s supernatural horror thriller, The Bye Bye Man. The film stars Douglas Smith, Lucien Laviscount, Cressida Bonas, and Doug Jones. Directed by Stacy Title and written by Jonathan Penner, The Bye Bye Man follows the story of three college students who move into an old, off-campus house. They quickly find themselves hunted by a supernatural entity called The Bye Bye Man who may be responsible for possessing various people and causing them to commit killing sprees throughout recent history. The students discover the origins of The Bye Bye Man and find that there is only one way to avoid his curse: don’t say or think his name, because once The Bye Bye Man gets inside your head, he takes control.
The Bye Bye Man opens in theatres on January 13, 2016. The soundtrack album featuring the score is available on Sony Classical.
Upcoming projects for The Newton Brothers include Terry Nemeroff’s The Knife Thrower, Brandon Nutt’s The Kimberlite Process, Gerald Rascionato’s Cage Drive, and Mike Flanagan’s Gerald’s Game, which will be released by Netflix later this year.
- ‘The Heretics’ Gets a Teaser Trailer - March 25, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 25, 2017
- The ‘Death Note’ Trailer is Out! - March 24, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 24, 2017
- Trailer and Release Details for ‘Other Madnesses’ - March 23, 2017
- Demonic Possession Thriller Holy Terror Descends on the NoHo 7 for Its World Premiere - March 23, 2017
- Funko is Bringing Us The Ghost Rider! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Deadtime Stories’ is Getting a Vinyl Soundtrack Release! - March 22, 2017
- ‘Monsterella,’ an Action/Adventure/Horror/Sci-Fi Anthology by Hangman Comics - March 21, 2017
- Liz Wants You to “Unite” For the Third Season Of ‘iZombie!’ - March 21, 2017