Redrum Horror is a brand new genre publisher based in Austin, Texas, with two new titles already available: The Red Empire and Other Stories by Joe McKinney (The Red Empire and Other Stories) and Attic Clowns by Jeremy C. Shipp (Cursed, Vacation).
The collectible line of trade paperbacks feature numbered spines and eye-catching original cover art. Future titles will include Deadbeat by UK cult horror icon Guy N. Smith (Night of the Crabs), Hellborn by Gary Brandner (celebrated author of the horror classic The Howling), Bram Stoker Award recipient Benjamin Kane Ethridge’s Bottled Abyss, and The Thing in the Mist: Selected Stories by John S. Glasby.
In addition to the numbered line in the Redrum Horror library, Redrum has also just introduced a new imprint: Abattoir Press. Abattoir kicked off in February with the re-release of Ronald Malfi’s acclaimed “quiet horror” novel Via Dolorosa, available for the first time in ebook and paperback. In Spring 2012 Abattoir is also releasing Bleed by Ed Kurtz, the Abattoir Novella Series, and a brand new series of short hard-boiled supernatural detective novels, The Sam Truman Mysteries. More information on these titles can be found at Abattoir Press.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013