There are only 7 days to join the WARLOCK 5 Kickstarter campaign. CULLEN BUNN and JIMMY Z JOHNSTON co-write this relaunched fantasy adventure, while JEFFREY EDWARDS takes on the artwork with colors by ANDY POOLE.
Till 26th May, extra rewards will be added every day.
From flash sales to additional comics for backers on the $25 tier and above.
You can find original mixed media artworks from Jeffrey Edwards and Nicolás Giacondino for an incredible price.
This goes to show just how much these artists believe in this project and are willing to give to bring to life.
About WARLOCK 5
A mystical nexus, a crossroads connecting all times, all realities. Along the ley lines of the Grid, the multiverse clusters.
To move along the Grid is to move from one reality to the next. To harness the power of the Grid is to harness the awesome might of creation.
Five touchstone realities exist at focal points along the Grid. From each of these realities, a Warlock is chosen to act as one of five Guardians.
Savasthar, a shapeshifting dragon-like being.
Doomidor, a warlord from the Dark Ages.
Argon, an advanced cybernetic organism from a techno-hell.
Tanith, an ageless sorceress.
Zania, a power-mad, machine gun necromancer.
Together, the Warlocks protect the Grid, thereby protecting all of space and time. They are the last line of defense against the awful forces of chaos that lurk in the darkness outside the Grid.
There’s only one problem.
They hate each other.”
WARLOCK 5 has been featured in several blogs and podcasts, having ignite several interviews from the creative team.
The goal is to create a 60-page full-color original graphic novel with an entrancing action-packed narrative that will please both newcomers and fans of the early series.
If you are a fantasy fan or nostalgic for the 80s, this campaign is for you. Originally created by Gordon Derry & Denis Beauvais, Warlock 5 was published by Barry Blair, a Canadian comic book publisher, artist and writer, known for launching AircelComics in the 1980s.
This classic fantasy masterpiece is being reinvented, maintaining the original ingredients: rivalry, betrayal, magic, dragons, and killer robots.
This project is part of The Barry Blair Library, which provides a collection of approximately 300 issues and over 6000 pages of content collected from over a half-dozen publishers that Blair worked on through the 1980s and 90s. Prepare yourself to read works such as Blood N Guts, Demon Hunter, Dragonring, Elflord, and Gun Fury for the first time in digital format.
Cullen & Johnston keep the story faithful to Blair’s work, while Edwards illustrates the most exhilarating multiverse scenes, all brought to life by Poole’s colors.
Hurry: the multiverse is waiting for your help!
Grab your exclusive perks at http://kck.st/2q7zsSL.
- Arrow Video to Release ‘Re-Animator’ Limited Edition on July 25th - June 28, 2017
- Open World Utopian Survival Horror Game ‘P.A.M.E.L.A.’ Gets Its First Major Update As Its Steam Summer Sale Begins - June 27, 2017
- A Desperate Hand Emerges in This ‘Hank Boyd is Dead’ Official Trailer - June 27, 2017
- Arrow Video to Release ‘Pulse’ on DVD/Blu-ray on July 11th - June 26, 2017
- Finally! ‘Beyond the Darkness’ (Fully Uncut!) Comes to Blu-ray! - June 26, 2017
- Sean Melia’s ‘Hank Boyd is Dead’ is an Off-the-wall Horror Comedy: Release Details - June 25, 2017
- Every THING Needs To Eat In This ‘Island Zero’ Trailer - June 25, 2017
- Flashback Weekend Chicago 2017 Will Be Full Of ‘Nightmare On Elm Street’ Fun! - June 25, 2017
- ‘Snatchers’ Brings Horror To Comedy On go90! - June 24, 2017
- NECA Brings Us A New Ash From ‘Ash vs Evil Dead!’ - June 24, 2017