Short, Scary Tales Publications has updated their guidelines for Peep Show, Volume 2 submissions. From their website, here they are:
We now pay contributors! It’s not very much I’m afraid, but it’s a start.
Short, Scary Tales Publications are now open to submissions for Peep Show, Volume 2. We are looking for well-written, original, erotic horror stories between 2000 – 10000 words please. They can have any theme: vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts, serial killers, etc., as long as they are erotic horror tales. The sex content can be mild or extreme but must not contain anything to do with children.
Previously unpublished stories only please.
There is no set deadline. Submissions will close when the book is filled. (The tentative publication date is mid to late 2012.)
We now only accept email submissions. No snail mail submssions please. These will be recyled unread.
Please email your submission as a Word document (.doc, .docx or .rtf formats only) or as a .pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment per story is £5 (GBP) payable upon publication, plus 1 complimentary copy of the Trade Paperback and eBook version.
Artwork samples can be emailed as a .jpg attachment or you can send a link to your online portfolio to: email@example.com.
Thank you very much, and we look forward to receiving your submissions!
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013