This first ever Labor Day weekend Oklahoma Horror Film Festival will be hosted from Friday-Sunday, Sept 3-5th. The festival, which will feature special guests from the horror/film industry as well as educational and useful workshops for current and future filmmakers, will competitively screen approximately 40-50 films. All winning entries will be reviewed for consideration for production and/or distribution.
Guests of the festival can expect high quality screenings of feature length films, trailers, and shorts as well as a merchant and vendor area complete with DJ, giveaways, bar, contests and more!
The September event will be held at Tulsa’s SpiritBank Event Center located in the Regal Plaza off Memorial between 101st and 111th. Free parking and covered parking will be available. Within walking distance is a nice Hampton Inn and a myriad of restaurants and stores. Everything you could need for an enjoyable horror film festival weekend is less than 10 minutes in any direction making this one of the most convenient film festival locations in the entire city for our out-of-towners and locals alike!
For more information, visit: Oklahoma Horror Film Festival
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013