The fifth book in the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz, Odd Apocalypse, will be published on July 31st. According to Koontz, more are on the way. It’s projected to be a seven-book series, and he’s at work on the sixth right now.
But considering Odd’s gifts and his talent for drawing danger to himself, some side adventures might occur. Odd Interlude is one such episode, a stand-alone story in three parts that takes place between the events depicted in Odd Hours and Odd Apocalypse.
Description: Odd is compelled to stop at Harmony Corner, a roadside enterprise that includes a service station, a diner, and a ten-cottage motor court. Odd says, “I learn by going where I have to go.” What he learns in Harmony Corner knocks him flat, but Odd always bounces back. Readers who like the two Christopher Snow novels by Koontz might be able to warn Odd what awaits him, because Harmony Corner is adjacent to the supposedly abandoned military base, Fort Wyvern, that has such a dark role in those books.
“I hope as you follow Odd on his epic journey,” Koontz says, “you’ll feel that Odd is the new normal!”
You can pick up the Kindle edition for $1.99 here: Odd Interlude #1
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013