Next Day: Survival is a multi-player SURVIVAL game with elements of RPG. Its action takes place in an imaginary country within Eastern Europe, a large part of whose territory is contaminated with toxic fog. The player’s main task is to survive, to develop his game character’s skills, and to interact with the surrounding world, other players, and non-player characters (NPCs). In the course of the game, the character earns a reputation, which gives him the chance to join various factions of survivors, each with their own features and limitations.
Also waiting for you in the game:
- A magnificent story. Unlike many other survival games, Next Day has a carefully crafted storyline. Of course, carrying out tasks isn’t required. You can just complete the main task, to survive. However, these story quests will help you better plunge into the world of the project; to know the essence of nature and a person’s role in it. Transport – if you are lucky, you can acquire a means of transportation. The game can be controlled by various means of transport, from a car to a truck.
- A sophisticated crafting system-without skillful hands you can do nothing in the wild. An easy and convenient system allows you to create the necessary items needed for survival. You can create the tools and weapons necessary for survival as well as restore cars.
- There are a variety of game modes. Basic-game mode combines SURVIVAL and RPG. Single-the opportunity to play alone in basic mode. PVE-is almost identical to basic except for the possibility of inflicting damage upon other players. Last Survivor-the action of this mode takes place in an area contaminated by a toxic fog and time is limited!
- Quests in survival. The presence of quests gives a player certain objectives and each group has its own line of quests apart from the basic ones-the delivery of items, killing animals, NPCs or temporary task. There are quests that allow players to collide in real-time.
- Reputation and group affiliation. A player receives reputation points for killing other players or NPCs. This is determined by his affiliation with one group or another. The player himself has the right to choose which side he wants to be on.