On Saturday August 29th at 2:00 p.m. Dark Delicacies will host a signing with author Gary Kent. Gary will be signing his autobiographical account of the evolution of indie film Shadows and Light: Journeys with Outlaws in Revolutionary Hollywood. This is a must read for both filmmakers and people interested in the industry.
On Sunday August 30th at 2:00 p.m. the bookstore will be hosting a signing for the third book in the series of anthologies Dark Delicacies III: Haunted. Scheduled to be on hand for the signing are Editors Jeff Gelb & Del Howison along with authors Maria Alexander, Del James, Eric Red, Victor Salva, Mick Garris and Richard Christian Matheson.
On Saturday September 12th at 2:00 p.m. Dark Delicacies will host a signing for artist/author Brom. Along with a variety of prints for sale Brom will be signing and selling his new fantasy novel The Child Thief.
Dark Delicacies is located at 4213 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 and can be reached for more information at (818) 556-6660 or via the website at Dark Delicacies.
- Limbus, Inc. Limited Edition Available For Preorder - February 14, 2013
- HWA 2012 Specialty Press Award Goes to Centipede Press - February 14, 2013
- Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas) - February 14, 2013
- The Vampires of Bloody Island - February 14, 2013
- Deep Cuts Anthology Honors Women In Horror - February 13, 2013
- The Demonologist: A Novel - February 13, 2013
- Dark Regions Press New Sponsor For Bram Stoker Awards® Weekend 2013 - February 13, 2013
- Chasm - February 13, 2013
- The Mad Scientist’s Guide to World Domination - February 13, 2013
- Ghostman - February 12, 2013