PS Publishing is chin-deep in preparations for the upcoming World Horror Convention in Brighton, where they plan to have copies of the following titles available. These titles are currently available for pre-order as well …
- Darkness, Mist and Shadow: The Complete Macabre Short Fiction of Basil Copper, two massive volumes lovingly edited by Stephen Jones;
- Pelican Cay and Other Disquieting Tales by David Case (also edited by Stephen Jones);
- Black Wings: New Tales of Lovecraftian Horror edited by S. T. Joshi;
- Darkness on the Edge: Stories Inspired by the Work of Bruce Springsteen edited by Harrison Howe;
- What Will Come After, the complete zombie stories of Scott Edelman;
- Literary Remains, a collection of moody supernatural stories from R. B. Russell; and
- Escher’s Loops, another collection of off-the-wall tales from the Master of the Strange, Zoran Zivkovic.
PS Publishing will also be launching the first titles from their new poetry imprint, Stanza Press, starting with Off the Coastal Path: Dark Poems from the Seaside, edited by Jo Fletcher and illustrated by Ben Baldwin, featuring contributions from Ray Bradbury, Donald Sidney-Fryer, Neil Gaiman, John Gordon, Ursula K. LeGuin, John Kaiine, Joel Lane, Tanith Lee, Brian Lumley, H.P. Lovecraft, Clark Ashton Smith, T.M. Wright, Dana Gioia, Weldon Kees and many others.
There’ll also be two new Weird Tales poetry books by H.P. Lovecraft and Clark Ashton Smith, both of them edited by Stephen Jones, and Not Quite Atlantis: A Selection of Poems by Donald Sidney-Fryer with cover artwork by Les Edwards.
Before then, of course, PS Publishing will have Joe Hill’s Horns (just waiting for the signing sheets now) and Stephen King’s long-awaited One For The Road ready for shipping.
Check it all out: PS Publishing