Several new pre-order titles have arrived at Horror Mall …
Ghost Walk by Brian Keene (Delirium Press, Limited Edition Hardcover). Description: There are all kinds of legends about LeHorn’s Hollow. Everything from ghosts to a goat man are said to haunt the woods. So it’s the perfect place for Ken Ripple to set up his latest haunted attraction. Halloween is coming and Ripple knows folks will come from miles around to walk down the spooky trail and get scared witless. But there’s one thing Ripple hasn’t counted on. Those legends aren’t just talk. Evil really does wait in the woods. Soon the unsuspecting customers will pay their money and get in line … to die.
Masks by Ray Bradbury (Gauntlet Press, Limited Edition). Description:
Long-talked about by Bradbury enthusiasts, Masks was to be Ray Bradbury’s second novel (he considers The Martian Chronicles his first novel). In the late-forties Bradbury applied for a Guggenheim grant and submitted an early version of Masks. While he didn’t get the grant, Bradbury continued to tinker with it until 1952 or 1953. Editor Donn Albright has assembled fragments into a cohesive story so the reader can compare Bradbury’s first draft with later thoughts on the proposed novel. The book will also contain 5 never-before-published stories Bradbury wrote during this period, to be chosen by Donn Albright and Ray Bradbury.
To pre-order these or other new pre-orders: Horror Mall
- Pittsburgh Zombies Reclaim World Record - July 11, 2009
- Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - July 10, 2009
- Damnation Books Announces Initial Titles - July 10, 2009
- The House of Lost Souls – Book Review - July 9, 2009
- Futile Flame Available - July 9, 2009
- Pocket Books Partners With Permuted Press - July 8, 2009
- Robert Dunbar – Featured Author - July 8, 2009
- Stages of Undress: The 3rd Collection – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- Apple of My Eye – Book Review - July 8, 2009
- The World More Full of Weeping Available For Pre-Order - July 7, 2009